|Jung Jung Kyun
Jung Seung Hyun
Song Yu Jin
Kim Sang Woo
|This article contains Korean text. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of Hangul or Hanja.|
N-Train (Korean: 엔트레인) is a South Korean boy band, signed under MediaLine Entertainment. The group consists of five members: Jung Jung Kyun, Jung Seung Hyun, Lee Jong Min, Song Yu Jin and Kim Sang Woo.
Prior to debut, N-Train trained with their agency for three years. In hopes to break the idol group image of recording dance-type music, MediaLine Entertainment directed their attention in recording R&B and soul-oriented music instead.
N-Train debuted with a mid-tempo ballad song, “울면서 울어 (One Last Cry)”, on May 27, 2011. In one of their music reviews, a staff writer from Allkpop complimented their debut single, noting that “N-Train will find most of their appeal is surprisingly through their singing, because boy is it good.” The writer compared Jung Jung Kyun vocal ability to TVXQ‘s Max.
- Jung Jung Kyun (정정균), born November 27, 1987 (1987-11-27) (age 24), is a vocalist of the group.
- Jung Seung Hyun (정승현), born June 14, 1987 (1987-06-14) (age 24), is a vocalist of the group.
- Lee Jong Min (이종민), born October 25, 1988 (1988-10-25) (age 23), better known by his stage name Soul J (소울 제이), is the main vocalist of the group.
- Song Yu Jin (송유진), born February 22, 1992 (1992-02-22) (age 19), is a vocalist of the group.
- Kim Sang Woo (김상우), born February 22, 1992 (1992-02-22) (age 19), is the main vocalist of the group.
|Album information||Track listing|
|“울면서 울어 (One Last Cry)”
Katanya Jungkyun mirip Hongki nih, memurut kalian gimana? emang agak mirip sih menurut aku ><
- Soul J